The ADFP logo is for use by Members of the ADFP and shall be used to promote and grow your membership recognition.
When displaying our logo, we encourage you to share via LinkedIn and all social media, your website, and other promotional materials.
Our logo shall be used properly to communicate your commitment and support of the mission of the ADFP: to make fee-only divorce financial planning integral to all legal processes for divorce.
We will send you for your use:
- An ADFP membership certificate to proudly display
- A digital ADFP logo image to embed into your email signature and website
- Download a PDF copy of our logo for your records
Here are some helpful usage guidelines to properly display the logo:
- Space around the logo: There should be clear space around logo to protect its clarity and visual impact.
- Colors & Color palette: Our colors have specific Pantone colors and cannot be changed.
- Typography and font: The size and proportional guidelines should be simple and preserved as best as possible.
- Logo size: Do not distort or stretch.
- Description of the logo: Our logo is in essence our brand as a membership organization. It includes a design and our name. The design reflects the distinct financial phases in the divorce process that all flow toward a divorce settlement.
- Logo Variations: Depending on your needs, it may prove useful to use our logo on all materials. It is a standard logo that does not present variations.
- Showcasing bad logo usage: It is just as effective to show how not to use our logo. Examples of bad logo usage:
- Visually displays when and how our logo looks bad, or more specifically not as it was intended to look,
- Avoid loss of resolution, illegibility and nonsensical orientation.