The dues that ADFP collects are reinvested into many programs and services for our members.
- Member Directory: Web page directory for Full Members on highly-trafficked website (www.divorcefinancialplanner.org) with your photo, detailed background profile information, and contact information.
- ADFP Resources Online: Invitation to publish articles for ADFP and promote your book(s).
- Help Lead Our Profession: Opportunities to become intimately involved in strengthening the stature of the divorce financial planning profession and join various committees
- Free ADFP monthly webinars on intermediate & advanced financial topics
- Annual Retreat: Deep dive into intensive case study analysis and negotiation strategies with experts in diverse financial fields
- MentorLink (sm) Program: An intense 10-month long course about growing your business. This innovative program pairs seasoned, successful ADFP members at the forefront of divorce financial planning with more than 60 years of collective experience in the field with members looking for support.
- Continuing education credits (CEU; CPE; CLE – NY, CT); including Ethics to meet ADFP & CFP biennial requirements (every 2 years)
- Substantial discount to Annual Retreat (usually over $100) for a deep dive intensive case study analysis and negotiation strategies
- Camaraderie: ADFP is the ONLY membership organization for seasoned, advanced, serious divorce financial planning practitioners
- Free Support & Development Groups: (Western & Eastern regions of U.S.) Exclusive access to experienced, knowledgeable Members from across the country for practice management, case study discussions and select education topics.
- Networking: Cooperative marketing at professional meetings with peers and allied professionals
- Local Chapters: Help us meet your needs and build local chapters or study groups in regions of the country
- Marketing and Public Relations: Activities promoting divorce financial planning, including membership usage of ADFP logo digital image and membership certificate
- Other Discounts: Opportunities to benefit from discounts with various ADFP partners and/or sponsors.
If you have thoughts or ideas about programs or services that ADFP could provide, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to constantly add value to your membership with the ADFP.