ADFP’S MENTORLINK PROGRAM
ANNOUNCING ADFP’S 2021 MENTORLINK PROGRAM!
Do you need help launching your divorce financial planning practice? Are you struggling to get your practice off the ground? Has the growth of your business stagnated? Don’t struggle alone. Help is available exclusively from ADFP.
If you’re ready to get serious about growing your business, MentorLink is for you. This innovative program pairs successful ADFP members with members looking for support. Mentors are experienced practitioners at the forefront of divorce financial planning with more than 60 years of collective experience in the field.
MentorLink’s 10-month program is intense. You’ll meet monthly with your mentor, attend virtual classes, develop clear goals and objectives, and be held accountable for your results. Expect some discomfort. You’ll find the results to be well worth it.
- Increased competency
- Better networking skills
- Greater confidence
- Tools to grow your practice
- The practice of your dreams
- CE credits available
With MentorLink, you’re never alone. The help you want... It’s right here!
Learn from experienced practitioners who have operated in a wide variety of business models and can discuss the pros and cons of each.
The benefits of all Mentors on conference calls and your Personal Mentor for individual attention to your practice.
- You will join all Mentors and Mentees for a topical presentation and group discussion.
- You will have an individual one-hour phone meeting with your Personal Mentor to discuss your challenges.
- You and your Mentor may schedule additional time to communicate intermittently as schedules allow.
Topics of group Mentorship conference call meetings:
- Practice Management
- Business Development and marketing
- Business Processes
- Client Initial Consult
- Case Management
- Role of the Neutral
- Presenting Findings to Clients and Attorneys
- Preparing for Testimony
- People Issues: Difficult Clients/Attorneys
- Divorce Teams and Money Talk
- Special Issues: Special Needs Children, Vulnerable Adults, Elders, Illness, etc.
The 10-month MentorLink Program is priced at $1,499 For Members and $1,799 for Non-Members. Upon acceptance into the program, you will be able to break out the payments into two equal installments.
Apply NOW! Limited space available. To learn more about the program, call 508.499.3701.