Sign up for our July 22nd Webinar!
Flexible Financing for Business Separations in Divorce
Presenter: Benjamin Ostrow
Date: July 22nd at 1:00 EST
Program Description:Ben's presentation, "Flexible Financing for Business Separations in Divorce," outlines the challenges associated with private businesses in matrimonial divorce. Private businesses often constitute a substantial portion of couples' combined assets. Additionally, business interests are more difficult to value and divide fairly than other assets. Ben's presentation explores various financing options for business separations and presents the advantages of using flexible debt financing instead of a traditional multi-year buyout. Private businesses and their owners deserve better financial freedom.
- An improved perspective on the challenges associated with dividing business interests, including corporate governance if third party partners are involved
- A greater appreciation for the sensitivity and subjectivity of business valuations
- what information divorce professionals need to gather regarding alternatives
- Increased knowledge of various financing options for dividing private business interests
Ben is the primary research contact for Apsara Partners. He is responsible for sourcing opportunities, leading due diligence, and developing investment structures that are beneficial to all parties.
Prior to Apsara, Ben was a Partner at Lakeside Capital Group, focusing on investment research, financial analysis, contract negotiations, and private equity activities for the partnership and its operating companies. Previously, Ben worked as an Investment Analyst for hedge funds and family offices. He researched and invested in US and International public equities, as well as distressed credit opportunities.
Ben received his MBA from Columbia Business School as a member of the Value Investing program, and a BS in Commerce from the University of Virginia. Outside of investing, he is passionate about educational advancement and criminal justice reform.
REGISTER ONLINE BELOW:
WE ARE OFFERING 50% OFF OF OUR WEBINAR PRICING DURING THESE STILL CHALLENGING TIMES
- ADFP MEMBER Simply go here and login to the site in the sidebar to receive information on how to register for free. If you have an issue logging in please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NONMEMBER PRICE $69
If you would like to become a member, please click here to join us.
APPROVED FOR 1 CEU CREDIT
Disclaimer: Please be aware that a presenter may or may not consent to recording their webinar or distributing their slides afterwards to registrants. Live attendance is recommended.