Proactive Healthcare Coverage Planning throughout the Divorce Process for positive outcomes and Covid-19’s potential impact.
We will discuss the following:
- The importance of assessing pre-divorce health insurance coverage and comparing it to future options and costs
- Key healthcare benefits and support clients should ask for during divorce negotiations.
- Explore skills to navigate relationships with clients and other professionals more successfully.
- What clients need to do to maintain coverage and manage coverage transitions after the divorce and how this may help with maintaining long term client relations.
- How Covid-19 is affecting health coverage for employees that are furloughed or laid off and how this may affect people going through a divorce
Anne McGuire, BS-RN, Certified Case Manager
P: 203-656-2167 | firstname.lastname@example.orgAttendees will learn:
- -How to assess and compare current and future healthcare coverage and costs.
- -What healthcare coverage and financial support clients should ask for during negotiations.
- -Important information about COBRA’s coverage, costs and premium payments.
- -The significance of understanding company (group) insurance plans and how it affects COBRA and Medicare coverage.
- -Information about Covid-19’s impact on health insurance coverage for client’s going through a divorce.
REGISTER ONLINE BELOW:
WE ARE OFFERING 50% OFF OF OUR WEBINAR PRICING DURING THESE CHALLENGING TIMES
NOTE: Registration for this webinar ends on Thursday July 30th at 11 EST/ 10 CST/ 9 MT/ 8 PST
- ADFP MEMBERS PRICE $49
- NONMEMBERS $69
Registration has ended for this webinar
Approved for 1.5 CEUs