The Association of Divorce Financial Planners (ADFP) is an independent and not-for-profit professional organization dedicated to supporting practitioner members through education and access to professional development opportunities.
Founded in 1998 the ADFP provides its members with:
‣ High quality, educational programs delivered both face-to-face and via webinars, at discounted member-only rates;
‣ Continuing education credits (CEU; CPE; CLE);
‣ Information on relevant changes in the profession through educational programing and events;
‣ Access to local chapters throughout the United States;
‣ Marketing and public relations materials that promote the profession of divorce financial planning.
As experts in the financial matters surrounding cash flows, marital estate and outcomes of divorce, members organize, illustrate and analyze the short and long term impact of proposed divorce settlements.
The ADFP holds its members to high standards in professional and ethical protocols in the U.S., Canada and other countries.
Questions about the new ADFP website?
Please contact us at
Phone: (508) 499 3701